Report a lost or stolen CVNB Debit or Credit Card Mastercard®
If your card is lost or stolen notify us quickly so that we can block activity and get you a new card.
You have a couple of options available:
- If you have misplaced your card and think you might recover it, you can temporarily suspend your card. This will stop any transactions that come through, but you can turn the card back on when you find it.
- If your card has been stolen or you don't think you'll locate it, you can report your card lost or stolen, which will permanently disable that card number.
- To report a lost or stolen card
- By Phone: 1.866.604.0381
- Use Online Banking
- Use Mobile Banking App
- Preferences > Manage Cards > Choose the card > Select Reorder, Suspend, Report Lost or Stolen
- In-person at your nearest branch
- For credit card customer service, call 1.800.299.9842 or 1.800.999.3126