Wealth Management Assistant - Lexington, KY
SUMMARY: Cumberland Valley National Bank & Trust Company (“CVNB”) is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, and well-organized Executive Assistant to work in the Wealth Management Group. The ideal candidate is familiar with and experienced in Trust, Brokerage, and/or Insurance. We are looking for someone who meets the below criteria:
- Knowledge of and experience in wealth management, trust and/or financial services industry.
- Detail oriented.
- Exceptionally well organized and able to organize others.
- Willing to provide an exceptional client experience.
- Have a fun, great attitude.
- Be ready to get along with co-workers in a fast-paced, no drama workplace.
Job duties include those listed below, but the list is not exhaustive:
- Office organization and upkeep of required files.
- Travel arrangements, agendas, etc.
- Expense Management for staff.
- Respond to requests from vendors, management, staff, and clients.
- Management of marketing materials.
- Manage schedule and messages for Wealth Management Executive.
- Serve as backup for daily operations in brokerage and trust.
- Research, collect, compile and analyze a wide variety of complex data and prepare executive-level reports and presentations.
- Prepare and edit confidential correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Manage multiple assignments and deadlines.
- Manage multiple schedules and calendars and resolve conflicts.
- Manage business errands such as catering, office supplies, mail, deliveries, expenses, etc.
- Review Transactions for completeness and accuracy as well as compliance.
- Maintain records and utilize online filing systems.
- Complete ongoing training.
- Answer and respond to questions from executives, brokerage staff, and others.
- Oversee bank referral program for wealth management.
- Know what business has been proceeded and the status of all trades.
- Attendance at group meetings and sales meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee encounters while performing this job's essential functions.
- Reasonable accommodations may enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
LOCATION: Nicholasville Rd. Branch in Lexington, KY
DEPARTMENT: Wealth Management
SUPERVISOR: Wealth Management Executive