From around the corner to around the world, it’s the easiest way to bank.
With CVNetCenter™ you can view images of checks paid, view information on all accounts, review and print statements with e-documents, transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments, pay bills electronically with BillPay, and balance your checkbook with our reconciliation wizard.
- Scroll up to the top of this page, enter your Online Banking ID. You will then be prompted to enter your password, then click Login.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to begin. You’re all set!
- Download the CVNB online banking user guide for more information or visit any CVNB branch for assistance.
Online Banking User Guide
- Skip the mailbox — with CVNB Bill Pay, you can make secure payments on time. Set up and view eBills online, manage expenses by scheduling recurring payments, and get email or text alerts when eBills are due.
- To enroll, click on the Bill Pay tab (inside of Online Banking) and follow the instructions on your screen.
- Download the CVNB eBill user guide for more information or visit any CVNB branch for assistance.
ebill user guide
Mobile Banking App
- The CVNB mobile banking app extends the convenience of online banking. Check your account balance, view transaction history, make account transfers, pay bills and manage your CVNB Debit Mastercard right from the convenience of your mobile device.
- It’s free, secure and works with your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, or tablet. Download the CVNB Mobile Banking App by searching "CVNB Mobile Banking" in the App Store or Google Play.
- Click the buttons to learn more about Text Banking and Telephone Banking.
Text Banking Telephone Banking
E-Documents (electronic statements)
- E-documents makes it easy to view your statements and notices online. You can also save them directly to your PC for future reference. Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft by having your statements and notices sent to your online banking account.
- With documents, you will be notified that your statement is available via email. They can be viewed in Adobe PDF format through your online banking account, and may be printed or stored on your PC or other device. Beginning after you enroll, your statements are stored securely for 18 months in your online banking account.
- E-documents can even help you balance your checkbook. Just use the 4-step reconciliation wizard on your online banking.
- To enroll in E-douments, go to Online Banking > e-documents menu. Follow the instructions on your screen to enroll, or click the button to learn more.
Bank to Bank Transfers
- Bank to Bank Transfers makes it easy to move funds between your CVNB account and your account with another financial institution. To get started, contact us or visit any branch location.
- From the NetTeller Online Banking menu, you may download account transactions posted to your account. Many people use this file to upload into their accounting or budgeting software. There are several download format options available, including Quicken, Quickbooks and .CSV. visit any CVNB branch for assistance.
Not only is CVNetCenter™ one of the most convenient ways to access your accounts, it is also the safest. We are constantly developing and implementing security enhancements to ensure the integrity of CVNetCenter™.
In addition to requiring you to change your password, we adhere to strict standards regarding online security and employ encrypted technology to keep your information secure. All sensitive information requires authentication through passwords that only you know. Password guessing is deterred and reported. To further enhance security, log-in sessions have a time-out limit. If you are logged in for 10 consecutive minutes without using CVNetCenter™, you will have to log in again to resume banking.
It is extremely important to protect your information. To learn how, visit our Security Information page.
Q: Do I need an online banking account to open a new bank account?
A: Online banking is a way to access your bank accounts. You do not need an online banking sign-in in order to open a new bank account. For details on opening a new checking account click here.
Q: How much does online banking cost?
A: Online Banking, Bill Pay and the Mobile App are free. Also, if you sign up for e-statements you can save the monthly mailed statement fee.
Q: What happens if I forget my Online Banking login information?
A: You are allowed 3 attempts to enter your PIN. If unsuccessful after the 3rd attempt, you will be locked out of Online Banking. Access may be regained by calling Customer Service during regular business hours at 1.800.999.3126.
Q: What kind of browser do I need to have?
A: CVNB Online Banking supports Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
Some browsers need to verify that your version supports SSL encryption. For added security, we recommend that you download the latest browser version, which supports 128-bit encryption.
Q: How do I know if my browser utilizes 128-bit encryption?
A: Select the "Test Browser" button on the Online Banking sign on page.
Q: Must I have "Cookies" enabled to use Online Banking?
A: Yes, your browser must accept "Cookies" to utilize this service. Each browser version handles "Cookies" uniquely. Please check with your browser software manufacturer to determine how to verify that your settings will accept "Cookies". Most browsers default to accept "Cookies".
Q: What happens if I don't log off of the system?
A: Online Banking has a 10 minute time-out feature. If you are logged in for 10 consecutive minutes without using Online Banking, you will have to log in again to resume banking.
Q: Should I change my Password occasionally?
A: Yes. We use a high authentication routine and we recommend changing your Password every thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days. We may require you to change your Password at least every one hundred and eighty (180) days. We strongly discourage you from selecting passwords of information that may be widely available concerning your identity.