CVNB offers four personal checking account options that include convenient features. See our comparison chart or talk to a Customer Service Representative to discover which account fits you best.
Open an account today at your nearest CVNB branch.
What you'll need to bring with you:
- Photo ID: Driver's License or State Issued ID (showing current address), or Passport
- Social Security or Tax ID number
- Initial Deposit, typically $50 for most accounts
Set yourself up for financial success
- Direct Deposit paychecks, IRS tax refunds. No check to cash and no check cashing fees.
- Easy access to your money
- Branch Banking
- 24 hour access via ATM
- Using your CVNB Mastercard Debit Card - some stores allow you to get cash back with a purchase.
- Keep on top of bills using automated payments - reoccurring or one-time - using our Online Billpay service.
- Protect your money - no need to carry large amounts of cash. Also, with FDIC insurance, your money is insured, up to $250,000 per account, per customer.
- Deposit Checks - in-branch, through the drive-thru, ATM or Mobile Banking**.
- Ability to easily track and review your spending, which can help you improve your money habits.
- Online and Mobile Banking
- View balances
- Deposit Checks*
- Manage Bill Pay service
- View & download account statements and transactions