CVNB Open Positions
Job Type: Full-time | London market area
Primarily responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and assist customers with a variety of account and card related questions. Provides customer assistance with bank related services and products. Answers customer questions and responds to complaints. Assists with answering the switchboard and transferring customer calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers with questions related to their accounts.
- Assist customers with inquires related to Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking.
- Assist customers with inquires related to Debit Card, Credit Card and Prepaid Card accounts.
- Assist customers with payments of loans, credit card and other bank services.
- Assist customers with inquires related to bank products and services.
- Processes Electronic Banking Applications.
- Processes credit references.
- Processes return mail.
- Assist with answering incoming calls received through the switchboard.
- Key entry input of General Ledger ticket descriptions.
- Other Call Center responsibilities may be assigned.
- Assist the Call Center Manager as needed.
- Ability to respond to verbal requests;
- Strong customer courtesy and verbal skills.
Customer Service skills:
- Ability to interact with customers over the telephone;
- Strong knowledge of bank products and services;
- Reasoning Ability;
- Ability to perform mathematical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents;
- Ability to perform written correspondence.